What is VenomBridge?

Hi
Please, look there: Venom Bridge/Discord - #7 by JTG

2 Likes

i have a similar problem. I have done the transfer and the release two times successfull, but the checking does not recognise it. So I am not able to complete the tasks and unlock the nft reward regarding the venom bridge

2 Likes

hay qua ok luonfffff

2 Likes

Mee too facing same problem

2 Likes

Please clear cache and cookies and refresh the page.

Use chrome browser for better experience.

2 Likes

It’s a common bug of testnet.

We recommend you clear cache and cookies and refresh the page use chrome browser for better experience.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s perfect on work

3 Likes

And why not allow one-way transactions from MetaMask to VenomBridge of native tokens - for example, FTM? I understand that there is a test network and test transaction tokens… but, for example, I have a few FTM (native) on MetaMask… let’s say 20-50 FTM and I would like to transfer them to the test network in order to participate in different pools in Web3World or experiment with staking, etc. It seems to me that many people have some kind of native trifle in tokens in their wallets and many would like to experiment - at their own peril and risk and at their own expense. This will indirectly show who came to really test the blockchain, and who created dozens of wallets and is waiting for airdrops.

1 Like

На бинансе нужны нетестовые бнб в размере0.2 доллара.

2 Likes

transaction and bridge are very smooth and secure .I love UI . Thank You.

1 Like

I try daily and several times a day to enter and accept the invitation without getting any result.
I changed my avatar again, I uninstalled and reinstalled two factor control, I have a discord profile for 3 weeks now.
I even changed my username too
NOTHING!!!
I don’t know what to do anymore
Mubee#1699

1 Like

Hi! I can’t connect to VenomBridge discord , what to do?
My ID: Jimkenley98#3113

1 Like

I also want to do bridge task but i have low bnb in my meta mask extension wallet to do the task.can any body help how to do the task without bnb

1 Like

Why Venom Remove Bridging in Etherium Blockchain?

give me a solution Processing: $-1.png…

1 Like

Merhaba Jetonları Venom’dan EVM zincirlerine aktarın şeklinde bir görev vardı aktarım sağladım ancak geçmedi ve hesabımda olan venomlar silindi ve şu anda hesabımda aktarım yapmaya yetecek kadar venom sahibi değilim yardım edermisiniz.

1 Like

my transaction is complete 2 times but i dont check task by your team

2 Likes

another screen shot

2 Likes

please complete my check task

2 Likes