What is VenomBridge?

Try clearing the cookies and cache
Also,

please tell me which browser you use?
I recommend Google Chrome, as most of the tests were held on it.

4 Likes

This is a common bug of the testnet site, the team has already solving this problem.

Also I recommend that you try clear cache and cookies than refresh the page.

5 Likes

the proccess Release transfer in Binance Smart Chain in bridge pending, long time already hour

3 Likes

no problem update page everything good

3 Likes

Not good from bsc to venom transaction completed but in history this transaction dosent shown

3 Likes

Also I recommend that you try clear cache and cookies than refresh the page.

3 Likes

yeah love to use it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hello, still got issues with verifying my follow on Twitter, been stuck at that stage for over a week now and I’m still getting the same pop-up; “Task not completed”. I hope it is resolved quickly. Thanks team

3 Likes

Good evening dear developers. I found either a bug, or just the tokens failed somewhere. after the transaction from the bsc to the venom network and all my tokens disappeared, although I sent 1 venom between networks

3 Likes

We recommend you clear cache and cookies than refresh page and try again,

It’s would be better if use chrome for testnet operations.

3 Likes

i compleat all tusk and tranfer token venom to evm & evm to venom but i can not claim this
please solve this issu

2 Likes

Hello, I’m a testnet user and I have difficulty to complete the bridge task. I try two times to transfer BNB to Venom Tesnet, pay the gas fees etc. but it doesn’t work. Said it’s all ok but the check the task doesn’t work. I see in the forum it’s en existing bug. Is there an issue?

Otherwise the wallet and the different sites are of an exemplary simplicity, congratulations for all the work. The design and UX are really well done. Keep it up!

Thx

3 Likes

I’ve bridged 2 times but still my bridge is not completed why?

2 Likes

Hi @Droper_Hydrolic

Please clear cache and cookies and refresh the page,

It’s highly recommend that use chrome browser on pc for better experience.

2 Likes

Hi @c3dr

Thanks for your feedback!

Please clear cache and cookies and refresh the page,

It’s highly recommend that use chrome browser on pc for better experience.

3 Likes
3 Likes

bridge from bsc and pantom network cannot count in complate task. cache renew, wallet logout - comleted.

Venom wallet 0:5b9ca843f1577666ec1d3fdb8d66ae043f7e471ed07a16ef46456bfcb1a06570

ID 0xda0895b58ececc61381c2d6ad8892575a467e406ca56e656d3940791ed0a981e

2 Likes

Nice project good luck​:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Is it recommended to use Brave Browser for the bridge purpose ?

2 Likes

problème sur le Bridge , la page du bridge se charge et disparait juste après je ne peux pas tester et effecteur cette fonction , pouvez vous résoudre le fait technique s’il vous plait
merci

2 Likes