What is VenomBridge?

The connection point for linking your liquidity from popular blockchain platforms to the Venom ecosystem.

All questions about the product you can ask here
Also write your opinions and suggestions

125 Likes

Выполнил несколько раз перевод из бинанс смарт чейн в веном но пишет что задание не выполнено. Это ID транзакции: 0x77af66ca104901ab0ee0108b4644759134b3ef1bcb42ef40b12766324d636db2 0x5bbbc62d0bac7b8c3aaf121a6ebe85e04c87affd73b958127a6d59cdfb0693e9

35 Likes

yeah love to use it,very easy and simple !

18 Likes

Все хорошо,разобрался во всех вопросах. Только обработка транзакций длится долго…

14 Likes

easy to use, try to improve less transaction done time

10 Likes

I have done the task bridge and it was successful, but I can’t claim the complete task, why is that?

11 Likes

One of the Venom Bridge quests says:

Transfer tokens from EVM chains to Venom
Send any available tokens from Ethereum, BSC, or Fantom to the Venom testnet chain

Seriously? Do you think this is normal - when people should send their real assets from their wallets to the test network? Very many it is this task that will scare away from continuing the tests. Think… maybe this task should be removed from the test (?)

14 Likes

Hello team, i am a testnet user for venom ridge.
I have some issues about bridge.
-it’s so slow.

• i can’t see my history even if i did.
    -I approved my transaction from my metamask wallet and i can see me transaction but venombridge can’t see it. Here is my tx Id;
    0x1660df13ac055c7139f66eb0d4f32c6e6ca2603622c7c10a0fdcc749ac986de5
    What should i do for fix it? I don’t want to pay any gas fee again and again…
12 Likes

Hello

It’s a bug.
The team is already fixing it.

I recommend that you try again after some time.

17 Likes

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback.

It’s normal for the bridging to take some time. This is a testnet phase ,so we might encounter bugs and delays as we move forward.

Wrote about the problem to the technical team of our project. I will be back with an answer soon.

Please write to the server VenomBridge using the ticket on the support channel (don’t forget to describe the problem and your hash id). Maybe you will be more convenient to communicate there, and we also make announcements about the test progress on this server.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

18 Likes

The VenomBridge team is thrilled to witness the tremendous interest our project has garnered, and the impressive volume of traffic it has generated since its launch in the testnet phase.
As you still can encounter some minor bugs\problems, we extend our gratitude to you for your support and patience as we strive to optimize your Testnet experience. Your feedback and insights have been guiding the team toward implementing crucial updates that enhance the project’s overall efficacy.
While VenomBridge team is still working on project optimization and improvement we encourage you to follow a simple guideline to make your experience as satisfactory as it could be:
• We recommend starting bridging tokens from Venom to Fantom network
• Add testVenomToken address to your Metamask wallet
• Bridge your testVenomTokens from Fantom to Venom
• Turn off “Swap *** to pay Venom Testnet gas”

VenomBridge team developed this project as a fast, convenient, and reliable gateway to Venom ecosystem targeting all B2B and B2C markets. There are only a few working projects (dex, liquidity protocols, etc) in testnets. As it is used by other developers, dApps, and projects we have to ensure transaction stability and make an opportunity for running projects from BSC, Fantom and Ethereum chains to integrate with our bridge. Thus we were obliged to run testnet connecting to mainnets.

20 Likes

Will it be possible to send VENOM tokens back also for Fantom (MetaMask) to the VENOM wallet?

9 Likes

Transactions with FTM (MetaMask) pass without problems. A bit long to receive… but this is a test network. Visually - everything is convenient. Good job.

10 Likes

I have done the task bridge (twice) and it was successful, but I can’t claim the complete task, why is that?

5 Likes

I have completed the transfer from Binance Smart Chain to Venom several times, but it says that the task was not completed. This is the transaction ID:
0x2b91925c3de34d3d1ad31adda71560496c21320ad398998750fb527fb3cb5713

0x3eb2c264102f98bedba8f7bbabade3bd21e3826c81b68618bf9d0482a498b22b

6 Likes

Wow, so fast and very easy to use. Love this

8 Likes

This task isn’t being validated, even if I made it twice… “Transfer tokens from Venom to EVM chains”. Is this a bug? What else can I do to be able to mint the nft? Best and thanks!

6 Likes

Have same problem! Hope we can get a solution for it…

5 Likes

Could validate now. We need to wait more then 1 hour but we get there. Best and thanks!

7 Likes

Hello!

Can you please describe it in more detail?

12 Likes