What is VenomBridge?

I try daily and several times a day to enter and accept the invitation without getting any result.
I changed my avatar again, I uninstalled and reinstalled two factor control, I have a discord profile for 3 weeks now.
I even changed my username too
NOTHING!!!
I don’t know what to do anymore
Mubee#1699

1 Like

Hi! I can’t connect to VenomBridge discord , what to do?
My ID: Jimkenley98#3113

1 Like

I also want to do bridge task but i have low bnb in my meta mask extension wallet to do the task.can any body help how to do the task without bnb

1 Like

Why Venom Remove Bridging in Etherium Blockchain?

give me a solution Processing: $-1.png…

1 Like

Merhaba Jetonları Venom’dan EVM zincirlerine aktarın şeklinde bir görev vardı aktarım sağladım ancak geçmedi ve hesabımda olan venomlar silindi ve şu anda hesabımda aktarım yapmaya yetecek kadar venom sahibi değilim yardım edermisiniz.

1 Like

my transaction is complete 2 times but i dont check task by your team

2 Likes

another screen shot

2 Likes

please complete my check task

2 Likes

I did the VenomBridge quest twice but it never happened. Charged twice for gas but no nftim. Give me my nft or gas fee.

2 Likes

I think the venom
Airdrop is going to be huge how they integrated their platform to the blockchain is unique im trying to play catch up right now lol but I’m on it! Let’s go Venom Airdrop

3 Likes

Hello, ALL IS OK AND GREAT

1 Like

The TON Space wallet is currently being developed with the ability to connect to third-party decentralized applications (!) using Ton Connect. The question is - is Venom considering the possibility of connecting TON Space through the Venom Bridge, similar to Metamask?

1 Like

easy to use , love to use it.

1 Like

It’s myy problem too

1 Like

Let’s go venom #CryptoGod

1 Like

Venom rules. This is realky the best testnet ever.

1 Like

TUYỆT vời đây là một cây cầu rất tuyệt vời trong nền tảng venom

2 Likes

Transfer tokens from EVM chains to Venom bug .

1 Like

You found bug ? Try clear cache, or send youre problem to doscord chanel testnet