What is Web3World?

Try to press the start button, if everything is done, then immediately go back (venom.network/task). If this is not done, the check button will not be displayed.

2 Likes

Hey, try clearing your cache and close the app to start all over again.

4 Likes

What determines the fluctuations in the cost of the W3W token … from $ 1.037 to 1.051? From token movement in pools or from binding to stablecoins (AMM)? Are there any limiting minimums and maximums of the price of the W3W token now or in the future - when the test network becomes a full-fledged network, or will this price of $ 1.03-1.05 (conditionally) always be constant? All in all… the guide is pretty self-explanatory. But, personally, I don’t quite understand the price fluctuation of W3W and what causes it - can W3W fall below $1 or rise above $2-3?

2 Likes

In the mobile version of the pages (above) - only the VENOM price is displayed and the W3W price is not displayed on the farm and pool pages. Not critical… but it would be convenient - after all, in the desktop version, the price of W3W is displayed on top.

3 Likes

You can always check the price by trying to make a swap. Every other thing will be well rectified.

3 Likes

About W3W tokens on Web3World - there are questions. Please explain popularly about this token:

1. Is the W3W token a test token or will it remain so after the launch of the mainnet network?

2. What will be the minimum price of the W3W token when it ceases to be a test token?

3. How many W3W tokens will be in circulation - will there be additional token emissions?

4. Will the W3W token be subsequently listed on other CEX (similar to UNI)?

5. What determines the correlation of the W3W token in the test network (in a month its value increased from 1.037 to 1.060) and what correlation formula will the token have in the mainnet network?

Below the link - the material is good, but in some places it is outdated or some items in it are non-working. And I did not find answers to my questions about the W3W token there.

3 Likes

venom taught me a lot about the crypto world, i like it a lot but i want to know more about web3world

4 Likes

First of all. Web3World token is currently in testnet during testnet. But we will tell you more about everything closer to mainnet, stay tuned to our official channels for updates.

As for the price, W3W token pricing is the same as all other tokens through the liquidity pools.

4 Likes

Hey, you can know more about Web3world through the links in our discord page. Kindly join and ask further questions.

3 Likes

Why pools with SHIB are so not alive on farming? Give these pools WVENOM/SHIB and SHIB/BNB at least some dynamism to make it more interesting and fun :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tell us more about the LIQ (LIQBOT) token - is it some kind of technical token that, when switching to the mainnet, will then disappear or not? How is the price of the LIQ (LIQBOT) token formed? What is it tied to?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Has anyone figured out the question about the LIQ token (LIQBOT)? Is it some kind of technical token or will it then remain in the mainnet on the DEX? What determines the price of a token or what is it tied to?

2 Likes

This is one of the test tokens. Please stay tuned to the official networks, as soon as the time comes we will tell you all about it

2 Likes

Fast swaps and transactions are great, but … to be honest - today DEX Web3World has minimal functionality and I don’t understand how DEX Web3World will compete with others - in the same farming pools and everything else.

I have a question for the developers:

Due to what useful and new functions of DEX Web3World is going to become competitive in the crypto market and attract users?

Developers monitor all their competitors… like the new Uniswap V4. There are so many interesting things that for now we look like a kindergarten in comparison with Uniswap V4.

I would like to believe that DEX Web3World will not enter the mainnet only with the set of functions that exist today … but new interesting functions and features will appear.

And even better (again, this is for developers) a suggestion - write a long article about what interesting things will appear on DEX Web3World in the near future and in the future. It would be interesting for everyone. Perhaps it would be incorrect to write an article in comparison with the same Uniswap V4, but - I would like to understand - how is DEX Web3World going to attract users … against the backdrop of the functionality of the same Uniswap V4?

1 Like

This is the link in joining Web3World please make sure to meet the requirements needed.

1 Like

For @Web3World_team

In all farming pools - next to the “Claim” button, the amount is displayed. And only in the WVENOM/FTM pool, next to the “Claim” button, 0 is constantly displayed - although the amount displayed under the button is credited without problems. This is some kind of technical defect in this pool - it always shows 0 in Available reward and Locked reward.

1 Like

Hey!
Great question

We are currently the first Dex created on Venom, but we don’t plan to stop there, of course. We are currently at the test net stage and are improving the basic features of our product. We are planning to add a lot of interesting things to our DEX in the future, as well as develop it, but we will tell you about it as we get more information and work on the product. We’re always keeping an eye on the competition and looking at different cool features.

2 Likes

Can you please provide a link of the pool?

1 Like