What is Web3World?

Web3World is the decentralized exchange platform that provides DeFi services.

All questions about the product you can ask here
Also write your opinions and suggestions

84 Likes

blockchain task not track by forum, cant complete task :confused:

30 Likes

I keep getting the task not completed error even though I complete the tasks

19 Likes

I swap but can’t validate task, do you know why ?

14 Likes

Tasks not verified after I do them

11 Likes

I’ve completed the add liquidity task and farming task but the system keep displaying tasks not fulfilled :anguished::anguished::anguished:
It’s really annoying

11 Likes

all task complete and mint nft always eror

9 Likes

жду от теснета и от проекта лучшего результата

9 Likes

the same thing here, i hope the foundation find solution to it before mainnet

8 Likes

I completed all tasks in Web3, staking and farming categories, but web-page can’t syncronise hash of transactions from my wallet. Hope it can be fixed

6 Likes

Выполнил все задачи и сминтил уже 3 штуки одинаковые NFT потому что все время система писала что задание не удалось выполнить а в кошельке они все три отображаются. Не могу перейти к следующим заданиям…

5 Likes

it would be great if you guys can make a portofolio in the web so we can track our open position easily ! i suggest you guys making the portofolio menu in the profile,so we can click the profile to check all our portofolio easily.

3 Likes

good strong texte3epiu8232323232323e

5 Likes

Great project for blockchain

7 Likes

Подписался на все твиттеры, но всё равно даёт отказ (задание не выполнено )
Кто то знает что сделать ?

7 Likes

I follow all twitter accounts but writes not completing the task

7 Likes

Tasks not verified after I do them

8 Likes

A great project. Though still struggling with the second NFT.

9 Likes

I follow all twitter accounts but writes not completing the task​:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

8 Likes

Hello!

First of all, I would like to thank you for completing the tasks of our testnet. You help us make our product better.

About the error “Task not completed”. This is a bug on the side of the site where testnet is running. Technical team is already working on fixing it.
I recommend you after this error, log out and log in again, then refresh the page. If the error appears again, leave this tab for a while and then repeat the completion of the task a little later. This error may appear again. If that is the case I recommend you to repeat the process I have described.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also recommend to report bugs you encountered using our product to our server Web3World with the help of tickets in the support channel. Our team will help to solve the problem quickly.

12 Likes