What is Web3World?

@DimzyWeb3World
How will it be possible to subsequently exchange veW3W from DAO - also for swap, or will some special withdrawal and exchange be provided for this type of token? veW3W won’t show up in wallet? veW3W tokens will be accumulated and it will be possible to withdraw them only after the end of the blocking period?

2 Likes

Just search for ‘w3w’ token in the swap and make your swapping

3 Likes

Добрый день,
Не могу обменять (swap) ваши монеты на usdt, не подключается кошелек, также не могу закинуть на ликвидку и т.д., выходит аналогичная ошибка, т.е. не подключается ваш кошелек. Скажите плиз почему?

3 Likes

Пиши на английском языке. На русском языке здесь никто отвечать не будет.
Write in English. In Russian, no one will answer here.

3 Likes

I locked W3W for 4 years and am not worried about unlocking them in the near future. But I’m worried - do they disappear when they vote?

2 Likes

I recently created a ticket and sent a feedback to the discord group about an error, it was closed after 5 hours. Duplicate:
The mistake is that I exchanged a venom in USDС. The transaction went through, but there was an error in the history.
Wallet: 0:05e46071c31a1e4e7c7fa96c904d11aabfc65a88f17cb3a336803ab3aa8f156b
Hash: bd53945a409fc8341081090f3f243fa466b57756d1637bcbf0b5b6e463f48f1f
Discord: Hopex#3070

Please answer

3 Likes

W3W tokens - are these tokens a certain limited supply or are they issued as needed? I would like to understand - does the W3W token have the opportunity to increase the price over time, or will it be periodically issued additionally and the price of the token will always be approximately at the same level?

2 Likes

Hey, can you please tell me if the transaction was successful in the end or if the tokens disappeared? Sorry about the ticket. We usually close tickets if we don’t get feedback from users for a long time (more than 12 hours). But maybe your ticket was closed by mistake. Please give us the approximate date when you contacted us with the ticket? I’ll see what happened.

5 Likes

If you are referring to veW3W tokens, these tokens remain for each vote. And they can be used in each vote separately once.

4 Likes

Hello, yes, the transaction was successful, everything is fine, the problem is rather with the display in the history on the site, but I’m not sure. And about the discord - said on May 10 at about 15:00 Moscow time (Russia).
UPD - Thanks for the answer. Sorry Here is the hash (there was an error): bd53945a409fc8341081090f3f243fa466b57756d1637bcbf0b5b6e463f48f1f

2 Likes

It will be checked into now.

4 Likes

This is a testnet bug The team is already working on this problem Also to complete our picture, please answer the question There was only one notification about this transaction on the site? Or was there a successful notification also?

4 Likes

Because the project is still in the test phase, we can not tell you more about it now. But we promise that we will tell you everything a little later in our official sources. Just stay in touch with us.

4 Likes

First, as usual, a pop-up window about waiting (yellow), then it informed about the error and the color of the window is red, but it is described on the screenshot

There was one notice. I also waited a long time for a response from the notification, but I think this is not due to an error

3 Likes

Concerning the error, it is a common bug. You can try refreshing your page and start again.

4 Likes

why i can t connect my wallet with opera browser

3 Likes

Hey, most of the testing was carried out with chrome browser. So I’d urge you to use the latest version of chrome browser for fast and easy test net.

4 Likes

Now there are 7 pools in Farming. Will there be more pools in the near future or will the testnet be limited to these 7 pools?

2 Likes

No new pools are planned at the time of the test. But if anything changes, we’ll be sure to tell you in our official resources

5 Likes

Hellow everyone pls I want to ask questions on what happened when I followed all the tasks venom requires it’s keep on saying not completed on app
What can I do ?

2 Likes