What is VenomBridge?

Hi everyone, I have been doing the venom bridge task for two days, and each time I have failed to earn Binance Smart Chain from Venom, always prompting Transfer confirmation time has expired.

1 Like

Love it! Excited for the continued development of the network and its ecosystem! :rocket:

1 Like

Hi I am having the same issue. I have tried this transfer 3 times and each time I get the notification that Transfer confirmation time has expired. But the transferred Venom (and fee) is being deducted. Have you found a fix??

1 Like

Hyped project in all crypto market :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Same issue here. I transfer from Venom to BSC, transfer confirmation time is experied and the tokens don’t arrive at BSC. I can claim the Venom > BSC bridge task as complete, but I can’t do the task requiring to bridge from BSC > Venom. Anyone can help us with that?

1 Like

Hi all! Hope everybody is doing well. Is anyone having an issue with Venom bridge at the moment? Trying to bridge from Venom to BSC, my wallet has BNB for gass but I’m always prompted the message “Transfer Confirmation Time has experied”. Any help?

2 Likes

I did the transfer but i got an error message saying “Transfer confirmation time as expired”. I was charged for the amount I selected but i didn’t receive anything in my metamask wallet, HOW SHOULD I DO NOW

4 Likes

Im experiencing the same problem, lost 30 venom and 3 usdt trying to get it to both BSC and Phantom. Hopefully there is a fix soon so I can claim the NFT!

1 Like

yeah, same here, “Transfer confirmation time has expired”

1 Like

Same here, twice. So I’m unable to finish this task

1 Like

I was having the same exact problem
 I was charged multiple times for every time I was trying to do it but it always said that “tranfer confirmation time has expired”. Later though I went back to check the task and it was completed even though I didnt do it correctly. The main problem was to the next task that I had to do the opposite (from BSC to Venom Wallet), because it didnt let me to add any tokens.

1 Like

Same for me did you find a solution ?

1 Like

Same error here. I tried 5 to BSC, then 5 to Fantom and 5 more to BSC. All gave transfer confirmation time expired. Even though I should have lost 15 venom, it actually took 20 venom for some reason too.

1 Like

How can I fix this

1 Like

Yeah, that’s weird
 They could at least make another faucets on the EVMs.

The bridges are working. FTM and MATIC are transferred back and forth from Metamask. FTM is translated much faster than MATIC. In general, bridges work great on mainnet :+1: