What is Venom Wallet?

This is a non-custodial Venom wallet for transacting, storing, sending and receiving tokens.

All questions about the product you can ask here
Also write your opinions and suggestions

91 Likes

What are the pros of the Venom wallet?

37 Likes

Hello!

With many other blockchains, a wallet account is simply an address. Venom has a major competitive advantage here because, on Venom, each account is a smart contract and can be programmed with complex logic.
70 Likes

Venom підтримує всі мережі?

40 Likes

Hello

Venom is a TVM blockchain
But one team has already created Venom bridge to make it easy and comfortable to bridge from one network to another. That project hasn’t launched yet, but it will soon.

In the meantime, you can follow the social media updates of this project:

https://twitter.com/VenomBridge

36 Likes

I look forward to interesting news from the project, I will follow.

20 Likes

I am running the testnet now. I am having difficulty in minting first. The transaction fails but the failed transaction not only deducted the transaction fee but also 1 venom for the NFT.
I move to another task, and I experienced another error, like failing verification (sending of tokens) even I already sent a venom to the specified address. hope that I can continue to utilize the space because it is actually user friendly and easy to navigate not like other wallets.

20 Likes

All tasks based on your network like stake venom or send venom to some address are not verified for complete tasks

21 Likes

i HAVE BEEN ENCOUNTERING SOME DIFFICULTIES IN TRYING TO CHECK AFTER COMPLETION OF EACH TASK. PLEASE WORK ON THIS

19 Likes

There is nothing greater or wider than patient

14 Likes

I look to interesting news from the project

15 Likes

Кошелек Venom это собственный кошелек с несколькими активами, не связанный с хранением, на платформе Venom позволяет пользователям безопасно хранить, отправлять и получать $ Venom и другие цифровые активы. Он имеет интуитивно понятный пользовательский интерфейс и позволяет пользователям легко управлять своими активами.

11 Likes

чеканка NFT идет очень долго

11 Likes

выдаёт ошибку что задание не выполнено.

12 Likes

Ecosystem projects❤

Blockquote

13 Likes

我现在正在运行测试网。我很难先铸造。交易失败但是失败的交易不仅扣了交易手续费还扣了1个NFT的毒液。
我转移到另一个任务,我遇到了另一个错误,比如验证失败(发送令牌),即使我已经向指定地址发送了毒液。希望我可以继续利用这个空间,因为它实际上是用户友好的,并且不像其他钱包那样易于导航。

10 Likes

I got stuck on the second task and even though I sent VENOM to the wallet specified for the task, I was never able to complete the difficult task

9 Likes

The website is currently experiencing high traffic, and the servers are operating at full capacity. I encourage you to wait a few hours before trying again.

17 Likes

ı ve send 3 venom and its not working

11 Likes

Tested a wallet with tokens. Complete removal and then a new installation with a seed phrase and password. The tokens are all in place. Everything works correctly. Good job.

11 Likes