What is Venom Wallet?

good project,but there is tooooo many people use now!!

11 Likes

got some feedback for you guys !

first of all in venom wallet i notice that there is no preference setting for locked duration,i hope you can add it on the setting so we dont have to enter our password again.add the setting to like : 5 Minutes, 10 Minutes, 60 Minutes, Everytime you close browser, and Never.

Also user can’t save the address on address book like phantom or metamask,it would be a great idea if you can use it. Team need to keep note that some people are truly a deegen,they want to have 1 main wallet and lots of burner either to play on shitcoin or being a degen on minting NFTs (yes this is from my experience xD).

11 Likes

Хорошо,спасибо… Мне это помогло.

9 Likes

hi how are you all venom wallwet is testnet wallet pos

9 Likes

nice testnet go go n1 :heart_eyes: :grin: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Gd project
With u success

12 Likes

Awesome Wallet Thanks

10 Likes

Nice thanks for taking time to explain :golfing_man::gem:

10 Likes

How do we know we are connected which DApps… ? Please add functionality to view connected Sites

11 Likes

Sent Venom in second task, but still it is showing task not completed. Not able to mint the NFT. Could any one help?

9 Likes

Venom is a great project with lots of prospects.

11 Likes

awsm :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

So far I think Venom wallet can be use to send and receive Venom tokens. Also use to mint Venom NFTs. I am still learning about this wonderful project

13 Likes

hi
its very goo,good luck :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

11 Likes

Hello, I am super new to the field of NFT and testnet. And as it happens, I did not get it right off the bat. The problem is that I can’t Mint NFT, even though the tasks required for the Mint are completed. After Mint, I enter the necessary data and as a result I get an error and spent 1 Venom (required for Mint) . Please tell me how to solve the problem

9 Likes

nice project and easy to mint

8 Likes

Very good project :+1::+1:

8 Likes

storong ecosystem !!

6 Likes

Venom good online tool for earning

8 Likes

Добрый вечер, что делать, если я после задания “Отправить токены VENOM на определенный кошелек” - отправил туда все что было на кошельке 49 штук, и теперь у меня нет токенов, чтобы минтить NFT?

9 Likes