What is Oasis.Gallery?

Have a few questions for @OasisGallery_team

1. When placing NFT on the marketplace, you must first fill out a form with questions and answers. Will such a form have to be filled out each time when placing a single copy of the NFT, or only the first time?

2. Red check. On what grounds will it be issued to an account - depending on the quantity of sales* or after some kind of verification of the artist (social network, site, etc.)?

3. Which blockchain tokens will be connected to sales and purchases later - only those that are displayed in the Venom wallet or will there be some other options with other crypto and blockchains?

4. Will the main focus of the site be on the collections of NFTs or authors with piece NFT, or will attention be distributed equally?

5. What will be the marketplace royalty?

6. What will be the commission of the marketplace when selling NFT?

7. Will the Oasis Gallery platform be present in well-known aggregators on well-known marketplaces?

8. Will gas be charged for:

a) NFT listing
b) listing the NFT collection
c) deletion of NFTs or collections of NFTs
d) changes in the value of NFTs, both upwards and downwards

9. Will there be such a parameter as Unlockable Content in the NFT placement functionality if the source NFT file itself is too “heavy”?

10. When will the functionality of the personal account be fully ready - so that you can at least pre-register their page on the marketplace?

*Assigning a red check and other ratings based on the number of sales or exclusively to collections is a mistake (in my opinion) - try to avoid this… otherwise the marketplace will turn into a regular store of collections, of which there are so many everywhere… and the marketplace will lose its uniqueness and attractiveness for individual authors. The most correct decision to assign a red jackdaw is that the author has a website and Twitter or Telegram or Instagram - which are at least six months old.

3 Likes

Judging by the speed of responses to questions on the forum (two weeks have passed)… and looking at the fact that over the past two months nothing has even visually changed in OasisGallery, shouldn’t we expect something interesting from the project? Just a blockchain NFT project… to be like all blockchains.

2 Likes

The best one i put my nft there

1 Like

Thank you for your questions!

1. We’ll look at it as necessary. We’ll look at how we and the authors are most comfortable working together
  2. Second option
  3. We have plans with Venom Bridge integration. So in the future there might be possibility to buy NFTs with any token from blockchains that will be available there (Venom Bridge).
  4. Main focus will be collections
  5. We release them in nearest release (right now in testing).
  6. Now it is 2,5%, also can be changed because of market conditions.
  7. If there will be any kind of possibilities yes, but right now it is not possible because Venom is a TVM chain.
  8. Gas is needed to perform any on chain action, it is not charged by us. Validators of the network receive gas fees as a reward of their work.
  9. Right now, there are no plans for that, it is up to creator to decide. If we will see that there are no demand for collection and something is harming user experience we can delist collection.
  10. Closer to mainnet, right now we are developing a lot of features but they are in the test mode.

We are building product, you can’t see updates, but that is not meaning that we are doing nothing. New features will be released soon🙂

4 Likes

Sorry for the late response. Hope you got the answers well.
Thank you

3 Likes

I think its a good idea for tesnet. Hi everione!

2 Likes

why i buy NFT always failed ya?

2 Likes

Hey… Sorry for the inconvenience. The team is working on sorting such issues. This will be resolved soon & more NFT’s might be added.

2 Likes

Of course :blush: with venom always venom

1 Like

Your welcome :hugs: in my opinion its great for sharing our art with friends and making money :moneybag:

1 Like

same problem i can’t connect to the site

2 Likes

Hello, all is OK. It’s very great

1 Like

This is good project management

1 Like

Same, not working right now, can’t mint NFT’s on the platform, can’t comleat the testnet task.

1 Like

Can you tell us what tokens will be used to pay for NFTs on the marketplace? VENOM is understandable. What other tokens can be used to operate? Any that go through the Venom wallet? Or any tokens wrapped in Venom? You can list everything simply separated by commas.

OpenSea recently made a cool functionality - where you can set the price in different cryptocurrencies and buy the same… though only on Ethereum. Interesting - what will it look like for Oasis?

1 Like

We are currently in the testnet phase and therefore cannot give a detailed and precise answer to this question. Anyway, we are working on the project and thinking about implementing different functions. As soon as we come up with some solution, we will definitely share it in our official channels. Please stay tuned.

1 Like

no question but I like oasis.Gallery

1 Like

Important points for the NFT marketplace Oasis.Gallery

Confirmation (identification) of the author and NFT collections

Will confirming (checking) the unique identity of the author on Oasis.Gallery be easy and accessible? Without exorbitant requirements, but only if you have: your own website and accounts on social networks (as this is successfully done on Rarible)? Or will this procedure be complex and divide the authors into “selected” and “non-selected”? This is an important point. Give it your attention from the start.

Confirmation of NFT collections should be automatic when confirming the uniqueness of the author who created these collections. Do not make confirmation of collections dependent on the number of sales - this would be a mistake. We all know how many on OpenSea buy specially from themselves in order to get the coveted tick in their profile.

Displaying collections from other marketplaces

Will the Oasis.Gallery marketplace provide functionality for displaying collections from other marketplaces? Like this is done, for example, on Rarible, where collections from OpenSea are displayed, and when on Rarible you can buy NFTs from a collection on OpenSea. Are there any plans for the future so that collections from the Oasis.Gallery marketplace will also be displayed, with the possibility of sales, on other NFT marketplaces?

Variety of tokens

In theory… to buy or sell NFTs on Oasis.Gallery, all tokens displayed in the Venom wallet should be used (I hope that many more different ones will appear in the wallet later). Will this really be the case? Or will the sale and purchase of NFTs be carried out exclusively for VENOM tokens, which will then have to be exchanged for Swap?

If Oasis.Gallery manages to implement the three components, then the project will be super successful. And if not… then one of a hundred.

@Arnie
@OasisGallery_team

1 Like