What is Oasis.Gallery?

It is NFT marketplace on Venom blockchain for unique digital assets trading

All questions about the product you can ask here
Also write your opinions and suggestions

76 Likes

I was actually thinking :thinking: about a market NFT trading for the venom foundation, if the Team launch such place I’d love to see other chain use the Venom market! What do you think?

18 Likes

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion :slight_smile:
It’s not in the plans at the moment, but once the project is up and running we will definitely consider working with other networks

28 Likes

How could this happened? i have a lot of nft

20 Likes

the plans at the moment, but once the project

13 Likes

Why did they make such high prices for the purchase of NFT for the test at the Oasis gallery? What is the secret meaning?

14 Likes

so much problem on the testnet website,i will give my feedback on the venom discord.

16 Likes

well i was thinking to post the comment after i post in on completed task but i will just post it here !

this is my experience regarding oasis gallery.

please add a dark theme where we can switch from light theme to dark theme,tbh lots of people wont like this white background at all and you guys know this is a very serious problem.

and idk if its because of the traffic but sometimes the website wont just open,it just go blank white and user need to wait about a few minutes and have to refresh to be able to open the website.

also sometimes when user open the website,the only thing thats appear is its header and footer and the main body is just blank.

and there seems an issue regarding the sale,example : it was listed for 6 venom but when people check it isn’t listed anymore/someone already buy it.

one more thing,for the filter about the sale type and sort it is very very better if you guys can make it as a dropdown menu rather than making it pop on the right side. make it drop down will make thing very easy.

i hope i can help you guys to make the website better as i really love NFTs :smiley:

13 Likes

hi
why oasis.gallery not open?

7 Likes

I bought an NFT but still i cant cofirm

9 Likes

Why did they make such high prices for the purchase of NFT for the test at the Oasis gallery? What is the secret meaning?

8 Likes

Make normal NFT prices at 10-20 VENOM - after all, many are stuck in tests precisely because of the prices on your project. It feels like… that you are just collecting more test tokens for yourself, and not working towards simplifying the test network. By doing so, you are already creating a negative image for yourself right now.

6 Likes

When i try to buy an NFT i can’t!
I confirm my payment in my wallet then i am waiting for the transaction after that transaction failed and NFT turns to “not for sale” …
That means i can’t buy any NFT from market but my tokens are gone…

6 Likes

Hi!
What do you mean? Can you describe it in a little more detail?

9 Likes

Hey friend!

This is a common bug.
The team is working on it.

9 Likes

:mega: Testnet Update: NFT Marketplace Changes :mega:

:one: NFT Marketplace Temporary Update:
Based on user feedback, we have made the following modifications to the NFT tasks to improve the user experience:

• Auctioning NFTs is disabled
  • Delayed sales are no longer available
  • Maximum sale price limited to 5 Venom Tokens
  • Improved filter performance

These features will be fully functional on the mainnet.

Meanwhile, new NFTs will be added throughout the day, and we encourage community collaboration in making deals on the marketplace.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during these changes, and thank you for your continued support and valuable feedback. Your input helps us create a better platform and user experience!

12 Likes

Hello!

Thank you so much for such a detailed feedback!
I forwarded your message to the dev team.

Have a great day!

12 Likes

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback!
I will pass it on to the development team.

We have tried adding NMTs of varying cost.
Did you use the filter search?
Apply the filters.
For “price” select “low to high”.

I also recommend going to the Oasis.Gallery server Oasis Gallery.
Users sell each other differently priced NFTs on the #buy-and-sell-nfts channel.

11 Likes

why can’t I buy nft?. enough tokens and gas fees.

7 Likes

Yes. Everything you listed, I did. Everything was not working properly until today. There were problems with the purchase. I think that many. Great. Now everything works. NFT can be bought and minted. Good job.

I am on OpenSea and for me today it is an ideal platform - practically no commissions and convenient in terms of functionality. I hope that Oasis Gallery will be no worse, and maybe even better… with time.

7 Likes