What is Oasis.Gallery?

Hello!

It is likely that when you buy an NFT, at that point many users are trying to buy that NFT. I recommend that you try to buy NFT which is as low as possible on the web page.
I also recommend that you write to us on our server Oasis Gallery using the ticket on the support channel.
Our moderators help you choose which NFT you can buy.

11 Likes

In previous days, the prices were set by the users themselves. The maximum selling price is limited to 5 Venom tokens from today.
We will do our best to make this happen! The testnet was just to find vulnerabilities.
It’s great that you all give feedback. Thank you!

9 Likes

Maybe it’s the traffic that can take a while to buy but this doesn’t make it an error. I salute this marketplace

6 Likes

Please tell me what to do if an online purchase is not confirmed by a blue check mark?
but in fact, on oasis market.gallery in the “MY NFTS” section, the purchase is confirmed

4 Likes

I have issues to complete my tasks, I already follow on twitters when I check it’s not

5 Likes

even though there are many accesses so the traffic increases but (delayed for mint) but the website doesn’t have an error no problem i think

3 Likes

Wow I’m very happy with this

3 Likes

Maybe it’s worth now to identify some key parameters for the NFT, so that the creators can prepare in advance? For example:

Format
Size
Unlockable Content (?)
Maximum listing period (not for auction)
Gas fees
Verified account or badged collection
Will there be an aggregator with other NFT marketplaces

There is no such information on the OG website yet. It will of course be added later. But… maybe it makes sense to display this information on the site in the FAQ or LEARN section right now?

I think work is underway on this. But when will it be possible to see all this on the OG?

Just don’t put those blue check marks… like Twitter or Open Sea do - it looks so stupid and so outdated. Come up with something more original - when verification does not depend on the amount of sales and etc.

@OasisGallery_team

3 Likes

can we make our own nft and publish it…

3 Likes

Excelebnt. Argentina Present!

3 Likes

i love this Oasis Gallery, i have much NFT’s

4 Likes

Good project, i love this project

4 Likes

Sure you can.
Oasis Gallery NFT Marketplace is for everyone
Just fill out the listing form on the site

3 Likes

Just a brief feedback on the NFT Marketplace testnet. Everything went well and I did not encounter any bugs. Everything is smooth and well thought out. Only one remark about the design. Is it planned in the future to switch to a dark theme? Thanks

3 Likes

I have the same problem. Did you find the solution to the problem?

3 Likes

Same with mine, have you been able to resolve it?

3 Likes

have issues to complete my tasks, I already follow on twitters when I check it’s not

4 Likes

Hey This must be a Twitter Authorisation Bug

If you’re experiencing an error “UID is used”, there are a few troubleshooting options:

• Logout from venom.network (top right)
  • Try to re-login

If you’re still experiencing Twitter Authorisation issue:

• Go to Twitter
  • Click “More” then to “Settings”
  • Click “Security and account access” then “Connected apps”
  • Click “Connected apps”
  • Select “Venom Foundation”
  • Click “Revoke app permission”

If this doesn’t work please let us know. We will help you find a solution.

3 Likes

Oasis Gallery allows us to list digital assets for sale. This includes the ability to upload NFT-related images, descriptions, and metadata.
Users can browse and search for NFTs based on different categories and search and filter features are provided to help users find the NFTs of interest to them.
Transparent recording of transactions made and ownership of NFTs is important. This is achieved through the use of blockchain technology, which allows the chain of ownership of each NFT to be traced and verified.
Oasis Gallery presents a very intuitive interface where we can find each function with little effort. In addition, the structure and distribution of the website, its original design, together with the possibility of interaction between users and the community, such as including comments, ratings, followers, etc., will encourage interaction between users and the community. Good project. #nft #nftmarketplace #0asisgallery #venomnetwork

3 Likes

Thanks :kissing_heart:You acts to an upscale society space too

3 Likes