Bot ban me for my link in support venom foundation? Not normal

This is not normal!!! Are you crazy or what? I made a ticket that I could not enter the WE UP group and sent a link to the ticket, the support talked to me, I wanted to write that I could not enter the WEUP group And the bot threw me out of the Venom Foundation, I wrote the links of the group in the ticket where I could not enter, I made thousands of attempts to enter. What are you doing there? Do you take users for complete fools? I have just completed the last tasks, I have been doing them since May.
I ask you to restore and apologize for your circumstance. It’s not normal. Remove these stupid filters. How if you ask in a chat which group you can’t go to, they answer you with a link and you get banned? Seriously?
Where is your official email, phone number? You are a centralized organization.

6 Likes

I was on discord Venom foundation and open ticket, operator start talking , i was send to support link which chanel i can join
weup
venombridge
web3world

Now Bot ban me from Venom Foundation
For ticket…
I’m twisting my finger at my temple right now. What are you eating there? I’ve been doing all the tasks for months now. Where should I post these screenshots now? I’m all over Twitter with your channels, and in the shit discord I got banned for a ticket? Seriously… I am still amazed by this situation… You have opened the test no, I am participating, do like Solana and other blockchain, you can safely enter there and read the information, what nonsense is going on here.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

my wallet: 0:94c64612bfb803482b72577317126d6812665abf0d897cf7d74c31d7553e3089

2 Likes

i’m verified v2 user @labsvenom on discord VenomPad, but your bot ban me after ticket on support on VENOM Foundation group with link to discord which i can’t join
crazy that

2 Likes

my situation the same. hope suppot find the way

1 Like

Can I have your discord ID number

2 Likes

Venom foundation, i’m join to your forum via discord.
My discord ID 1105173671775051867
username: labsvenom

2 Likes

Unban me, your bot kick my user id after i copy link to your support on Venom foundation group.

1 Like

check pls my Discord ID 1105173671775051867, thx

Разблокируйте меня. Имя в дискорде aleksei0111.

С поддержкой общался отправили сюда.

May I know your Discord ID, please?

В связи с повышенными мерами безопасности в Venom требуется двухфакторная аутентификация. Пожалуйста, попробуйте включить ее.

May you check my account alex.dush [1125744425713287169] , I want to get access to your Foundation, but you kicked my account.

Your account was tagged as suspicious, please join other servers and engage to enhance your legitimacy.

Why I should be active in servers you are competitive with? Do you really want it? Now Im in approximately 15 servers, and it's pretty enough for me, isnt more suspicious when people joined in hundreds of servers?

What is the outcome of all this? I wrote the ID, but there are still no answers, although you are responding in a group. You asked for the ID - you have it. I can’t log in because I got banned, I just wrote a venom link in the chat. That’s all I did. Discord ID 1105173671775051867
What did I do wrong? I have already written a link to your resource in the chat. I have two-factor authorization, but I still can’t log in now.

1 Like

Venom foundation, i’m join to your forum via discord.
My discord ID 1105173671775051867
username: labsvenom