Why do blockchains need 100,000+ TPS?

I don’t understand why there is so much bandwidth in blockchains (only for the TPS race?)
I have no doubt that this is good, but in practice (on the mainnet) the number of transactions per second does not exceed 500 per second.
The same BSC has no more than 100 transactions per second, although the TPS is 100,000+
The meaning is only for the future, but this future is very far away
Or I confuse something, anyway I wait for explanations.

7 Likes

good project… i love this dubai abudhabi project. The mission of Venom Foundation is to bring transparency and innovation to the industry as a leading global blockchain company. We aim to provide infrastructure for governments and web3 projects while empowering emerging economies in the Middle East and North Africa with our unique technology.

6 Likes

yes…same think hear … But i linke venom netotwork its a abu-dhabi 1st block chain project

3 Likes

Yes why do blokchains need 100000

2 Likes

good project… i love this dubai abudhabi project. The mission of Venom Foundation is to bring transparency and innovation to the industry as a leading global blockchain company. We aim to provide infrastructure for governments and web3 projects while empowering emerging economies in the Middle East and North Africa with our unique technology.

2 Likes

What I like is building bridges to the Gulf and the Arabs

2 Likes

Es necesario la velocidad. Con el progresivo auge de la blockchain y el uso mundial de esta la necesidad ira en aumento. Solo los que puedan dar respuesta a esto seguiran adelante, y creo Venom blockchain sera una referencia.

1 Like

TPS VISA 24000. TPS Bitcoin 7,so millions of people can’t use it for daily payments in stores. Venom is not only a payment solution for the new economy, it is the basic infrastructure for governments and web3 projects in the Middle East and North Africa with a population of about 700 million people. Therefore, TPS Venom should be much more than 24000, then this will be enough for many years.

1 Like