What is Venom Wallet?

Hello!I have a problem with venom wallet.
I change computer, and i can not sign with seed phrase!What i must do?

4 Likes

Hello, I have an issue with the wallet. I am minting tokens on Faucet (daily quizz…). When I am claiming the token i have the message “Your tokens will be claimed soon” and those tokens are not added on my wallet.

I precise that I have already done twice the update of my wallet.

6 Likes

Switch wallet from Testnet to Testnet (reserve) and repeat

6 Likes

This is a fantastic blockchain

5 Likes

я так вообще даже не знаю где нфт посмотреть

5 Likes

Easy to use which called user friendly one of the key fact for any product or service where Venom wallet create such a cool an easy feature, simple, secure and faster. I really enjoy to use Venom wallet, now i can say 'Venom for everyone.

4 Likes

its new generetion of wallet

3 Likes

With a (significant) decrease in the exchange rate of VENOM and W3W tokens… the size of the commission on Swap and in general on the blockchain becomes less and less attractive. Why are the rates of VENOM and W3W tokens falling - while the commission (Blockchain fee) remains the same - why is it not reduced?

3 Likes

Hello ! All is good and it’s great

1 Like

its good
venom is like me

2 Likes

Venom looks great :+1: wonderful am happy to be part of this great project despite I don’t study all the tasks

4 Likes

The Venom network works very well and smoothly

3 Likes

Hello! Please tell me what to do if twitter stopped working?
Everything was good before

3 Likes

Venom happen to be one of the greatest project

3 Likes

Very good, I really like this system!

3 Likes

It’s Awesom To get involved with the most realistic project ever

2 Likes

Nice Token Comunity Man…

3 Likes

I cant send test venom to ftm wallet. It keeps saying confirmation time expired on last step. I have lost a lot of the Test venom I earned

no question but venom is the best

this project is super great