Venom foundation Discord link invalid or expired

3 Likes

I have been interacting in the venom foundation discord server but after awhile there was no venom server in my discord and when I try to join again it keeps saying the invite link is invalid or has been expired, and now I have activated two-factor authentication that I haven’t before. as well I have completed every tasks including the numi. But still I can’t join the venom foundation but can join web3world and venom bridge.!

What should I do…I satisfied every requirements

Screenshot_20230609-134053|225x500

1 Like

Please consider the following

1. Ensure that each account is associated with a unique IP address to avoid conflicts.

2. Make sure you are not utilizing a VPN, as it may interfere with the joining process.

3. Avoid attempting to join the server with multiple accounts simultaneously.

4. Accounts must have a minimum age of 14 days in order to gain access to the server.

5. It is necessary for the Discord account to have a PFP for identification purposes.

2 Likes

No I am not utilizing vpn and only have one account quite older than 3 month with PFP and 2FA activated but still keeps saying the invite link is not valid or expired. Please can you check this up for me or send me new active link to join

Discord Username: Amanu#4379

1 Like

clame66#2657 I can’t enter!!

1 Like

It’s happen to me I just opened my discord account with another phone and active 2fa and see venom foundation disappear and try to get into channel and see this massage
In need that community I collected and share data and even big contract for venom mainnet :relaxed:

Thank to solve my issue venom support :innocent:

same thing here…initially i was in the venom foundation discord server but got kicked due to spamming messages when my account was hijacked by a bot. Now that i have recovered the account i’m having similar isssues and unable to join

same thing here and i have fufilled all the requirements you listed above…initially i was in the venom foundation discord server but got kicked due to spamming messages when my account was hijacked by a bot. Now that i have recovered the account i’m having similar isssues and unable to join

Can anyone please advises as to why i was removed from the Venom Foundation Discord for no reason?