Twitter account

Twitter account banned. Now I can’t complete quests. How to change twitter in Venom account

3 Likes

Twitter Authorisation Bug

If you’re experiencing an error “UID is used”, there are a few troubleshooting options:
Logout from venom.network (top right)
Try to re-login

If you’re still experiencing Twitter Authorisation issue:
Go to Twitter
Click “More” then to “Settings”
Click “Security and account access” then “Connected apps”
Click “Connected apps”
Select “Venom Foundation”
Click “Revoke app permission”

3 Likes

Hope this helps. However, we can’t do anything aside from that in changing your Twitter profile linked to the account.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Please tell me how else to solve this problem?
Everything you said doesn’t help.

3 Likes

Как в такой ситуации поменять привязку акаунта твитер к кошельку?

2 Likes

This sounds much more like a “you” problem then an “us” problem. If your wallet lacks the functionality to confirm which twitter account its associated with then your developers need to address that.

I have had that issue since the get go. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not. Please get us a proper fix or I guess the users with this issue should simply cancel their account.

Hello, i have the same issue my old twitter got shudown for no reason now i try with an other one and get the same error.
Any way to link my new twitter to my wallet?

Hello, I have the same issue - i cant recover my twitter account, so im not able to finish next quests

1 Like

cant revoke
suspend acc no action

Please help us this sol does not work

Sir this sol does not work please help us

0:65e8089a704517f216a8ac95d624c8a6f9d15ac4be52a81c94a5dd42b79e9746

Hello. In the second half of last year, I joined your family (venom). Everything would have been fine if I hadn’t encountered a problem. My Twitter account was hacked and subsequently blocked. I can’t unlock it, even though I have full access to it and everything it’s attached to. I have a new Twitter account. I’m not a robot or a bot. I can’t complete the last task in Venom because I have a new Twitter, and the old one is locked without a way to unlock it. Please reply to me with any message that is possible. I want to be in VENOM more and more
Link me: [email protected]

ı have same problem. my twitter account banned becouse of bots. ı cannot chance and cannot compla

te the last mission.

same issue, most projects would solve this but venom simply cant. Testers cant understand why not change the twitter connection~~~

hello, I am facing an issue completing my last task as Twitter in Pakistan is suspended for a few days. please guide to what can be done