Task "Join Venom Foundation on Discord"

Hello Venom support
I want to complete the tasks
I continuously trying to join Venom Foundation discord server (also Venom Pad and Web3.World, Venom Bridge and Oasis.Gallery)
But I’ve just realized that I’ve been banned (I don’t know why)

My discord Id: dronus2000
My twitter Id: @dronus2000
My email address: [email protected]
I have an avatar on my discord
And my account is older than 14 days (since 18/05/2023)
And I am not using any vpn
Would you please Unban me? Please resolve my problem

40 Likes

May I know your Discord ID, please?

17 Likes

Hello Venom support
please help me
I also want to complete the tasks
I am constantly trying to join the Venom Foundation discord server (also Venom Pad and Web3.World, Venom Bridge, we up and Oasis.Gallery).
But I just found out I got banned (I don’t know why)
My discord Id: omidapp323
My twitter Id: omidapp323

15 Likes

thank you for your soon reply
here is my ID 1108510871161942086

9 Likes

my ID 1113707310079021166

My discord Id: omidapp323
My twitter Id: omidapp323
[email protected]

Thanks for the reply Team Venom.

6 Likes

Dear Venom support
I am continuously trying to join Venom Foundation discord server but it does not accept me.

My discord Id: svlassova
Thank you!

11 Likes

Dear Junneth_Venom
Is there a way for me to find out that my problem is resolved?
Should i check by trying to join Venom Foundation discord server again and again?
Thank you

7 Likes

same problem dear how is fix it

7 Likes

Dear Venom Support

I am also constantly trying to join Venom Foundation Discord server, but it doesn’t accept me, please help me, I don’t understand what the problem is.

My discord id: siiariia

Thank you!

12 Likes

I am also having same problem. I am banned for Venom Foundation on Discord.

Discord ID: acryptoman

8 Likes

My discord Id: igorkris
My twitter Id: @RozmyslovichI
My email :[email protected]
I am constantly trying to join the Venom Foundation discord server (also Venom Pad and Web3.World, Venom Bridge, we up and Oasis.Gallery).

12 Likes

Dear Venom support
I am continuously trying to join Venom Foundation discord server but it does not accept me.

My discord Id: fatih2774
My twitter Id: @jucos_jucos

7 Likes

Dear Venom support
Please help me to uplift the ban i have tried multiple attempts please its a humble request from your whole team and i apologise for my mistake

My discord id .rajsingh

11 Likes

Dear venom foundation please help me to uplift the ban please response me humble request no one is responsing i apologise for my mistake
Discord id .rajsingh

7 Likes

My discord Id: nehalzafar
My twitter Id: @nehalzafar
My email :[email protected]
I am constantly trying to join the Venom Foundation discord server (also Web3.World, Venom Bridge, and Oasis.Gallery).

It’s been more than 2 months of messages. But no response. Only message goes to archive. I don’t understand, if the there was a problem then none of the discord server should have been joined. Why can I join other but not these four?

5 Likes

Hello Venom support
I continously trying to join venom discord server but bot is always kicking me without doing any verification.
My discord Id: @alexgood
My twitter Id: @Alex_Good

I have an avatar on my discord
And my account is older than 14 days
And I am not using any vpn
And I am using sim data for internet, no other device is connected with it.
I have 2FA enabled on discord.

When I am fulfilling your all conditions then why I can’t access your discord server.
Thank you

9 Likes

Junneth_Venom

Dear venom foundation support team im contionusly trying to contact but no one is helping and one thing i notice most of the ppl are asking to join venom foundation even they are providing their id but your excutive or moderator asking am i know your discord id additionally i comment more 8 time its about to 2 month but no one is helping me to uplift the ban not a single response from moderator

My discord id .rajsingh

12 Likes

Dear venom foundation support team im contionusly trying to contact but no one is helping and one thing i notice most of the ppl are asking to join venom foundation even they are providing their id but your excutive or moderator asking am i know your discord id additionally i comment more 8 time its about to 2 month but no one is helping me to uplift the ban not a single response from moderator why no one is helping

My discord id .rajsingh

7 Likes

Hello. can’t join Discord ID 1115953416624148560

6 Likes

can’t join Discord ID 1115953416624148560

7 Likes