Rewards by Venom

How to get rewards or earn free Venom coin in the early stages.

9 Likes

I have asked this question to ChatGPT, but I dont think it is true:

There are a few ways to earn or receive free Venom Coin in the early stages of its release. One way is to participate in airdrops or giveaways hosted by the development team or community. Another way is to mine the coin using a computer or through a mining pool. Additionally, you may be able to earn Venom Coin by participating in a staking program or by holding a certain amount of the coin in a wallet. It is always important to do your own research and exercise caution when participating in any cryptocurrency-related activity.

12 Likes

Hello!

What ChatGPT answered is not true.
You can’t earn Venom tokens at this moment. Stay tuned for updates on our twitter account or discord

10 Likes

I also dont think you can earn venom tokens at the monent. Its best you join the discord and follow up on announcements to get updates.

6 Likes

I think :thinking: we have to allow the team to inform we the community members on how to earn as an early adopters!
Though thanks for this :thread::clinking_glasses::relaxed:
20230311_142758

5 Likes

you better have to be aware of discord to have first-hand information

5 Likes

Will there be information about this in Telegram?

4 Likes

Hello

Yes, we usually duplicate the information on social media so you don’t miss it.

5 Likes

Thanx for clarity…
Venom foundation.

2 Likes

What is the Telegram address?

4 Likes
5 Likes

We all early and hope contribute more

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. I would like someone to help me with the process of minting the second NFT. In this, the first task is to send a VENOM from my wallet to a specific address. I have done it three times and when I ask to check it, it says that the task is not finished yet. Could someone tell me if there is a specific shipping amount…?? Or is it that we have problems with the network…?? I need help please

3 Likes

Hi,
The network is very busy, so there are delays. It was taking 20-30 minutes to confirm my transactions. (sometimes deleting cookies works).

3 Likes

Promising project. I’m sure everything will work out.

2 Likes

Да,сейчас некоторые тесты подтормаживают или выдают сообщение о том что пошло что-то не так но при перезагрузке странице можно вновь попробовать проверить выполнено задание или нет. Я сам несколько одинаковых NFT произвел пока мне писали что у меня ошибка исполнения…

3 Likes

Please use English so that everyone in the world can understand

5 Likes