Problem in joining venom foundation discord

Dear venom Team,
My discord name @aditya101#7534
I am trying from 2-3 weeks to join venom foundation discord channel and venom bridge
But it’s shows user is banned when ever I click on link :pensive:
All necessary conditions like 14 days active account, avatar set , 2FA enabled, don’t using any multi , don’t using vpn

I have mint all the nfts that were available and supporting venom from my heart

It’s really disappoint when you completed all task but not able to be a part of venom foundation family

Please resolve my problem i am really want to be a part of these my discord username @aditya101#7534

2 Likes

Have been facing the same issue, have done everything and linked the discord account to my venom wallet. But I’m not able to join the venom discord
mubee#1699

3 Likes

Hello. We will check this for you.

3 Likes

Have been facing the same issue, have done everything and linked the discord account to my venom wallet. But I’m not able to join the venom discord
my discord username \ ks012ks012
email \ [email protected]
Please resolve my problem

3 Likes

Good evening, I have not been able to register to the Venom Foundation discord channel for 3-4 weeks, can you please help? Discord: akifcoban112#1398

1 Like

Facing the same issue,not able to join venom discord server

1 Like

Hello, I would like to belong to the Venom Foundation, please don’t let me join.
Mail: [email protected]
Grateful.

1 Like

Same issue is happening with me i am try to join for last 5 months but still i can’t… when accept invite it shows verification option but within a sec it disappears.

Same issue is happening with me i am try to join for some months but still i can’t… when accept invite it shows verification option but within a sec it disappears.
Discord user name: malik_mujeeb987 @cryptofreak_Venom

@Venomsupport
Same issue is happening with me i am try to join for some months but still i can’t… when accept invite it shows verification option but within a sec it disappears.
Discord user name: malik_mujeeb987