Please add me to the Venom foundation discord

My account meets all requirements. Has an avatar, 2f authentication and registered a month ago, but I still can’t connect to the server. Please add me
Aleksandr B#4989
Discord_trtOITGQqf

4 Likes

Thank you for your inquiry. It’s possible that the account has only been active for less than 14 days, which is why Discord won’t verify it.

4 Likes

My account is active every day from the date of registration. I’ve been on Discord every day for the whole month.

1 Like

Is it normal that I still can’t join the Venom Dicrord community? I have a profile for over 3 weeks, two factor control, an avatar set on the discord profile and still can’t log in??? Please try to provide, this is not normal.
My ID is clame66#2657.
Thank you

1 Like

@moderators can someone help me? :arrow_up:

1 Like

Please help add me to venomfoundation on discord username @pharm_Rashida
Pharm Rashida#0031.

1 Like

@cryptofreak_Venom @Lancelot_Venom Help please

1 Like

Hello, please add me up to the venom foundation community I have met all the criteria, my account has been active since January 2023, I have been trying to verify and is not working Nomzie#5740

3 Likes

Hello. Let us check this for you.

3 Likes

Hi add me to venom foundation ByMyOne#7230
Thank you

1 Like

Am in, Thank you Venom

2 Likes

How did you get in?
Please someone should add me to Venom foundation discord
BEMLOVE#9934

1 Like

hello! Could you please check my account and add me) Asyash#6841

1 Like

Hello! I can’t connect my discord with Venom Foundation. My account has been registered for more than 3 months (andrey7777520)
Please fix the problem!

1 Like

Good day. Help me solve the problem with registration on the channels: Venom Foundation, Venom Pad, Venom Bridge, Oasis Gallery. When trying to subscribe to a channel, the “Unable to accept invite” window appears. My name in Discord is peter7099

3 Likes

exactly the same issue (Yannou#6161)

2 Likes

The same problem
#kulikanton

2 Likes

the same problem with me
need your support

1 Like

The discord option still doesnt work? lol come on…

@everyone Hello guys can you try the links from official pages on galxe or guild it worked for me

1 Like