OKX listing compaign

Hello :pray: I have a question: to mint final “compaign” nft need to add your OKX uid and $venom deposit address. I should to wait till Monday 25.03 to get my address? Because now there is no opportunity to add it and receive nft… Or I can use my erc-20 address?

3 Likes

No. The address needs to be received now - this address is in the Venom blockchain… On March 25, it will already be useless after listing.

3 Likes

But why I can’t see venom address on OKX?

1 Like

Hai iam in India iam all venom testnet task completed but last one okx exchange task not completed, my country not supported okx exchange any solution?

3 Likes

Click deposite → venom → copy addres

2 Likes

Listings of the Venom token will also take place on March 25 on two more exchanges - Gate and Poloniex - try there

or

1 Like

Give to a trusted person outside india

Just got a REPLY from OKX since i am from middle Europe VENOM Token not available yet so cant complete task!!

1 Like

HI. Not able to get VENON Token address in OKX is not available yet so i cannot able to complete the task.Does it has any country restricted. coz i m from Singapore. But I able to complete all tasks using testnet. Help me on this.

1 Like

i m fron , france ans i can’t registre on OKK, how can i do ?

1 Like
1 Like

OKX does not accept certain customers. To maintain our strong reputation in the market and ensure a robust compliant marketplace, we have decided to not seek nor accept customers from certain jurisdictions including Hong Kong (specifically regarding our derivatives-related Services), Belgium, Cuba, France, Iran, Japan, North Korea, Crimea, Malaysia, Singapore (specifically regarding our Margin and derivatives related Services), Syria, United States of America including all U.S.A. territories like Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas), the Bahamas, Canada, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom (specifically regarding our derivatives-related Services for retail users), Bangladesh, Bolivia, Donetsk, Luhansk and Malta. Residents of Belgium, France, Japan, the Bahamas and the Netherlands are not permitted to open new accounts at OKX or access the Services if they have not yet opened an account.

Hello, I’m from Poland, I already had an account on OKX and I can’t get the address either. Why?

1 Like

Not allowing for 'Margin and Derivatives are OK. Why not displaying VENOM address for Storing digital assets as investments or Holding for other than 'Margin and Derivatives

Hi . Im from Slovakia. I can not get the venom deposit address from OKX. There are limitation for my country in OKX, therefore I can not complete the tasks. what should I do?

2 Likes

Nothing anymore. This quest is no longer valid, bro