I have been kicked out from venom foundation's Discord channel

Hello venom Team
I have been kicked out from venom’s discord channel,so now i can’t submit my venom testnet wallet.:sob:can you help me?

2 Likes

Please help me
Снимок экрана 2023-09-29 102145

I have faced the same issue, - an unsuspension for the member account “balkrishna_40703,” which was suspended due to the reason of “Account Suspicious.”

I understand that maintaining a safe and respectful community is a top priority, and I assure you that there was no intention to violate any rules or disrupt the harmony within the Discord server. “balkrishna_40703” has been a member of this community for some time and has always adhered to the rules and guidelines set by the Venom Foundation.

To provide additional context, it is possible that the suspension may have been triggered by a misunderstanding or an error. I kindly request that you review the account’s activity and consider the possibility of lifting the suspension.

Just like same,- unsuspension for the member account “balkrishna_40703,” which was suspended due to the reason of “Account Suspicious.”

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue from last 3 months

1 Like

Same issue facing since 4 days, but no one response …sad

1 Like

Follow these steps:

1. Change ur dp.
  2. Enable 2 factor authentication.
  3. Goto venom network website and join discord.
1 Like

follow these steps on discord and venom website

1. discord:
    1. change dp of the account.
    2. enable 2-factors authencation

venom website
3. goto venom website and click on venom foundation discord and your will reecive invitation on discord.

1 Like