accountId: 0,
},

Getting error while deploying to testnet

Error: Giver has empty contract state, check the giver address
What could be the reason?

[INFO] Found 1 sources
[INFO] factorySource generated
[INFO] Built
(node:41885) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Giver has empty contract state, check the giver address
at getGiver (/home/icpbunny/venom/my-first-token/node_modules/locklift/internal/giver/index.js:24:15)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
at Function.setup (/home/icpbunny/venom/my-first-token/node_modules/locklift/index.js:154:41)
at initLockliftStep (/home/icpbunny/venom/my-first-token/node_modules/locklift/internal/cli/steps/initLocklift.js:8:23)
at Command. (/home/icpbunny/venom/my-first-token/node_modules/locklift/internal/cli/commands/run.js:36:5)
(Use node --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
(node:41885) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v20.2.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
(node:41885) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.