Discord Issue, Account suspension Without Mistake

Request for Unsuspension in Venom Foundation Discord

Dear Venom Foundation Moderation Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to respectfully request an unsuspension for the member account “balkrishna_40703,” which was suspended due to the reason of “Account Suspicious.”

I understand that maintaining a safe and respectful community is a top priority, and I assure you that there was no intention to violate any rules or disrupt the harmony within the Discord server. “balkrishna_40703” has been a member of this community for some time and has always adhered to the rules and guidelines set by the Venom Foundation.

To provide additional context, it is possible that the suspension may have been triggered by a misunderstanding or an error. I kindly request that you review the account’s activity and consider the possibility of lifting the suspension.

If there are any specific concerns or questions about the account’s activity, I am more than willing to address them and provide any necessary information to resolve the issue. We are committed to maintaining a respectful and compliant presence within the Venom Foundation Discord server.

I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter. The prompt resolution of this issue will allow “balkrishna_40703” to continue contributing positively to our community.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to a favorable response.

Sincerely,

Bal Krishna Poudel
balkrishna_40703