Deploying venom nextjs dapp on vercel

This error persists when i try deploying my dapp
nekoton_wasm_bg.wasm directory not found. I changed the venom-connect configuration, which worked but affected the app. So please i need help on this.

Deploying a Venom Next.js DApp on Vercel is a straightforward process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through the deployment:

1. Prepare Your DApp: Ensure that your Next.js DApp is ready for deployment. This includes having all the necessary files, dependencies, and configurations in place.
  2. Sign Up for Vercel: If you haven’t already, sign up for an account on Vercel (https://vercel.com/). You can use your GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket account for seamless integration.
  3. Install Vercel CLI (Optional): While not strictly necessary, installing the Vercel CLI can provide additional control and options for deploying your DApp. You can install it via npm with the following command:
npm install -g vercel
  1. Initialize Your Project : If you haven’t already done so, initialize your Next.js project for deployment with Vercel. You can do this by running the following command in your project directory:
vercel
  1. Follow the prompts to log in and set up your project.
  2. Configure Your Deployment Settings: Vercel will guide you through a series of prompts to configure your deployment settings. Ensure that you select the correct project settings, including the framework (Next.js), build settings, and environment variables.
  3. Deploy Your DApp: Once your project is configured, you can deploy your DApp to Vercel. This can be done either through the Vercel dashboard or using the Vercel CLI with the following command:
vercel --prod
  1. This will deploy your DApp to a production environment.
  2. Monitor the Deployment: Vercel will provide real-time feedback on the deployment process, including any build errors or warnings. Monitor the deployment process closely and address any issues that arise.
  3. Access Your Deployed DApp: Once the deployment is complete, Vercel will provide you with a URL where your DApp is hosted. You can access your deployed DApp using this URL and share it with others.

That’s it! Your Venom Next.js DApp should now be successfully deployed on Vercel and accessible to users. Remember to regularly update and maintain your DApp to ensure optimal performance and security.