Airdrop Evaluations for Forum Users

Greetings to everyone,

I am very curious about something.

There was a forum.venom.foundation site to provide more detailed solutions for bugs encountered in the Venom ecosystem.
And we read the articles there and produced solutions for some problems when necessary. And we produced articles for some easy guidance.

During this time, I wonder if the forum users were taken into account in the airdrop evaluations, because there is really a labor there.

Reading articles for days, answering questions, feeling like you are doing something for the ecosystem…
I think all this should not go unanswered. Best Regards.

@Samurai_VENOM @Concreate_Venom @Git_Venom @stephan-venom

8 Likes

Don’t you think that those who work here deserve an extra evaluation? If you agree with this, we should publicize it. @surrfront @Hopex

2 Likes

Agree. No less useful work has been done here on the forum than on discord. And maybe more than in discord (precisely useful).

2 Likes

The first 20-30 users on the Venom forum, whatever the criteria may be… these users should be given NFT gifts regardless of their participation in Venom testnet tasks. You should do something about this issue. I don’t want to regret the time I’ve spent. I wanted to contribute to Venom, but you left it unreciprocated. It’s a very sad situation. @Samurai_VENOM @Git_Venom @Concreate_Venom @stephan-venom @Venom @VenomPad_team @Venomsupport @VenomDev

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For months, we were cursing Israel. From now on, let’s add Venom to the list !
@Samurai_VENOM

Today, unfortunately, the forum is abandoned. There are no more project representatives here to answer user questions. Perhaps… after some time, when this whole “tragedy with airdrops” in discord subsides and blockchain projects start working in full force, the management of Venom will pay attention to the forum - since it is a very useful and interesting platform.

unfortunately, after the passage of time, it won’t make any sense. All the hard work here has been wasted. It’s a pity.

For now, the airdrop is not being distributed specifically in tokens. Let’s wait. Maybe they’ll pay attention to the forum later… when they’ve had enough trouble with their discord.

I think testnet incentives are unfair, months of being a community, trying out all ecosystems. but not appreciated! there are no interesting rewards for the community. there is no return commensurate with the time spent.

1 Like

You registered on the forum 4 days ago… what rewards for forum participants (!) are you talking about? Go complain on discord.

1 Like

.v.e.n.o.m.f.o.u.n.d.a.t.i.o.n.

1 Like