What is Web3World?

Hello!

Thank you so much for the feedback! I passed it on to the technical team :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Same for me on WEB3
1 venom consumed each time :frowning:

5 Likes

hi emphasized text

2 Likes

Good project and like in project web3world

4 Likes

Mission accomplished, just not good. I do not know why I use the wallet to exchange more than 3 FTM

2 Likes

Lovely project… Keep working to improve it

5 Likes

nice

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Hello, I am working on a laptop through the touchpad. When the “Farming” tab pops up, it’s hard to hover over the Farming pool, the tab closes. Please delay or something. Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Hey, what browser are you using? I’d urge you to use chrome browser if you’re not using one, because most of the test net was tested with chrome browser.

4 Likes

I also use Chrome, the fact is that when using the mouse everything is fine, but when using the touchpad it is difficult to quickly hover over the tab

2 Likes

Maybe you should try using the mouse this time around. :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey there

May I ask what browser you’re using ? If you’re not using google chrome, that might be the problem, we’ve carried out tests on them and google chrome is much better.

If you’re using google chrome, clearing your cache and cookies might work, if it doesn’t logout and repeat the process.

If it still doesn’t work, you might want to try updating your browser. That should do the trick, it might get frustrating but since it is a testnet, there may be errors of long transaction downloads. For testnet this is normal, in these cases you have to wait a little bit. If tokens or fee were withdrawn, but nothing happened - you need to wait a bit. Do not make transactions yet. Tokens will either return to the account, or the job will happen.

Let me know if this helps.

3 Likes

do you have IDO soon? how much price of your token?

2 Likes

We’re still in the testnet phase, I’d suggest you join our discord to stay informed about our timeline and progress. Web3World

5 Likes

On Web3World Farming - great. No problems with working in pools were noticed. Good job. If only the wallet would somehow display information on participation in pools.

6 Likes

Hey thanks for the feedback! Every other thing will be communicated to the team.

4 Likes

Has anyone already exchanged W3W tokens for VENOM? Where and how does it happen - just on Swap?

4 Likes

Yes, it is available on swap.

6 Likes