What is VenomBridge?

Thank you for your feedback!

11 Likes

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback!

12 Likes

@artespraticas_Suiswa @user22

Hello!

This is a bug on the side of the site where the testnet. The team is already solving this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I recommend that you leave the site for a while if this bug occurs and then try again a little later :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Very friendly interface. :innocent:

6 Likes

Hello,
i have a bug about the final minting procedure: did everything, clicked mint, but the task didn’t complete.
If i check the account, the NFT seems minted

If i try to mint again, i end up with an error, probably because the NFT is already in my account.
I currently can’t complete the task.

edit: this is the NFT minted: https://testnet.venomscan.com/accounts/0:d149d1dbb6090873de6d5683a2b290ef899880b62f8bc5bc2273e2df2cadbd87

9 Likes

it was stuck like this:

sorry if i post twice but i can’t put more than 1 image per post.

8 Likes

I have followed @VenomBridge on Twitter but it keeps saying task not completed try again in few minutes. It has been saying this since yesterday, what do I do please.

5 Likes

I can’t push the button for change bridge the chain

6 Likes

I just want to know how long it will take venom bridge to update.?
Hoping for the best future for this blockchain.

9 Likes

It would be updating or I think in that period venom was offline that’s why you were facing this problem.

Regards,

7 Likes

Venom was offline at that time.

Regards,

7 Likes

hi not able to use the bridge option at the moment any updates.thanks

5 Likes

Liquidity takes time

5 Likes

Cross-chain bridge

Venom Bridge how long time working again???

3 Likes

To day I cant Cross-chain bridge!

3 Likes

dự án tuyệt vời . Good project

3 Likes

I have done bridge task , but i can’t mint nft , im using BNB for bridging please help

3 Likes

My transaction is been done in both evm an venom chain but the task isn’t getting checked please approve my task an let me mint the nft

3 Likes

Hello team I have done the bridge task but when I try to chek it says to check few minutes later what should I do…? And It’s been hours

3 Likes

0:f4b1b83dad346778477ab429c19c1aa1a43ef7fc245a28fcd48b51b7da3e035a

4 Likes