Venom pre-sale\ICO

Is there any pre-sale or ICO for Venom token?

10 Likes
No, Venom won`t have any ICO or pre-sale
7 Likes

so how we can get venoms?

2 Likes

Hey…then how can purchase venom tokens if there is no presale or ICO. I mean will it be available in the open market CEX

2 Likes

Is the team going to provide an answer to the above question?

2 Likes

Hello!
We’ll tell you about it on our social media a little later in the future. Stay tuned for updates :hugs:

https://twitter.com/venomfoundation

10 Likes

Ok sir…we are waiting for it

2 Likes

great project!!! I want to bay ICO???

2 Likes

There is no Vietnamese room. I’ve been using gg translate the whole time

3 Likes

we are waiting for it

2 Likes

I understand the desire - to show the whole world - how much interest and participants in the blockchain = Venom accounts and wallets. This is marketing and nothing personal. BUT. Personally, I think Venom is making the same mistake as Arbitrum and others. Venom attracted the attention of airdrop hunters - there is no other way to explain the growth of wallets four times in a few days. They open 2-3-4…100 or more wallets per person in the hope of a future airdrop. Thus, overloading the blockchain for normal and honest participants to work. But … the main problem will then arise during the airdrop, during the listing, during the operation of the DAO (maybe). We all see how this happens in other blockchains. I think that Venom needs to think about this problem now to avoid major problems later.

3 Likes

why was it mistake by arbitrum?

2 Likes

Hello, I can’t validate dao, qamon and burn discord circle while I’m verified. I have a discord for more than 14 days, avatar, two factor authentication. discord account discord ID1130957907375181846 username jphilippe0057 PF venom 0:9693e76649272da092600b5b30e6b2bcc76cde79b3240b4057219a2d4ce73ba…

1 Like

Having no help here I asked for help elsewhere and now I’m user banned
While I just had to change my discord account because I lost my authentication codes.
So any help would be nice

1 Like