Hello. I have a problem with my wallet. Three days ago I detected that my password and seed didn’t save on my laptop. Now my wallet is open and i can see wallet address and i made «venom wallet backup», so I can log in my wallet. But I don’t remember my password so I can’t approve my transactions. How can I restore my password? Help me please. Thank you very much.
Follow this short guide to create a backup file which will store all your seed phrases in one file:
- Launch the Venom Wallet extension and in the main screen click on the profile icon.
- You will be brought to the “Seeds” window showing the list of all connected Seed phrases, with two options: “Log out” and “Manage seeds”.
- Click on the “Manage seeds” option.
- You will be brought to the “Manage seed phrases” window. Click on the “Backup all” button.
- You will be prompted to select the path for your .json file.
- The .json file will be saved on your device.
If you are using a Chrome Browser extension and it has a single path for downloads (i.e. Downloads folder), the file will be saved to that folder without requesting to indicate the path.
Check for more info How to Create a Backup File to Enable Restoring Seed Phrases from it? | Venom Docs
Hi. I have already create a back up file and I login in my wallet, so I have another problem. My password wasn’t be save in my laptop, so I can’t approve my transactions. How can I recover or change my password? Thanks
Hello. You would need your seed phrase in order to recover your account. Please read through our FAQ to know more.
I red FAQ and didn’t find answer on my question. If I have back up file, can I recover or change my password? Seed phrase I don’t have.
To recover your wallet you will need your seed phrase.