One of the Venom Bridge quests says: Transfer tokens from EVM chains to Venom Send any available tokens from Ethereum, BSC, or Fantom to the Venom testnet chain Seriously? Do you think this is normal - when people should send their real assets from thei

One of the Venom Bridge quests says:

Transfer tokens from EVM chains to Venom
Send any available tokens from Ethereum, BSC, or Fantom to the Venom testnet chain

Seriously? Do you think this is normal - when people should send their real assets from their wallets to the test network? Very many it is this task that will scare away from continuing the tests. Think… maybe this task should be removed from the test (?)

5 Likes

Not coin mainet, but coin tesnet send back again to venom wallet… Maybe need fee 0.01$ - 0.1$…

1 Like

I think it is necessary, as it will weed out drop hunters and leave the right community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

the fee does not even reach 0.5$ if user use FTM. it is a testnet for a reason lol why would team remove the task :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi, @deniyivli We want to synchronize our dApp as much as possible and improve its efficiency and usability.

We don’t encourage you to transfer tokens from the mannets to the Venom testnet.

If you perform tasks on Venom.network in order, you will need to send test tokens to Fantom or BSC, since they have the lowest commission. After that, conduct a reverse operation with the same test tokens.

Do not use real funds!

4 Likes

mainnet, but just test token bro

2 Likes

I have been trying to do the browsing to evm and back but it is totally not working. Don’t know what to do.

1 Like

Try clearing the cookies and cache,

Also i recommend Google Chrome, as most of the tests were held on it.
Worst of all works with edge

2 Likes

Hi this is wonderfull platform

3 Likes

Thank you, stay connected to our community

3 Likes

hi there. has the issue been resolved? i have connected my venom wallet and my BSC wallet metamask when i press release tokens it says transaction timed out. but the tokens disapear from my venom wallet has anyone figured out what the problem is ??

1 Like

unable to transfer tokens from venom to EVM chains and from BSC back to venom please get in touch with me to figure out a solution i havent been able to find anything on the subject

1 Like

my tokens are stuck in that process, what can i do to get them back in my wallet?

2 Likes