I need help please

Hello,
I can’t fill in the tasks.
I have followed and made a twiter post but it is still not good.
I don’t know what to do to participate in the project.
Can you help me or give me the email of someone?

Visit it

Follow these steps to complete that task, please.

1. Click on the “Follow Button”
  2. A new window will open to Twitter, where you will receive a pop-up asking if you want to follow. Click follow to confirm.
  3. Close the Twitter window and return back to the Venom Foundation task list. You will notice that the first task box has changed, click on the new box labelled “Check” for the system to confirm that you are following Venom Network on Twitter.
  4. Once the check has been completed, you will get a confirmation saying that you have completed the task. The task will now be greyed out, with a checkmark in the top left, indicating you can now move on to the next task.
  5. Tweet about Venom Testnet Follow this guide to post your first tweet about the Venom Testnet. a. Click on the “Tweet” button under the second task.
  6. A new Twitter will open up. The Tweet will automatically be filled for you. To continue, click on “Tweet”.
  7. Once the tweet has gone through, return back to the Venom Foundation task list and click on “Check” to verify that you have Tweeted. 8. You will get a confirmation confirming the completion of the task